Terminix Insulation Services
Terminix Insulation Service combines insulation and pest control in one.
Terminix Insulation Service offers the efficiency of traditional insulation and is made using 87% post consumer recycled materials. To get a free no obligation quote call us at 888-861-7955.
Some key advantages include:
- May save up to 20% on energy bills*
- Kills ants, spiders, bees, silverfish, earwigs, crickets, and several other pests on contact
- Keeps your home or business warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer
- Resists mold and mildew growth, retards flames and reduces sounds from outside
- Made from 87% recycled material
- Helps deaden sound, adds an acoustical barrier
- Can be installed over existing insulation or on its own
- Highly resistant to air infiltration
- Made in Michigan, keeping our Michiganders working
- May qualify for rebates from DTE or Consumers Energy. Click here to see if you qualify.
- Click here for DTE
- Click here for Consumers Energy
*Savings vary. Find out why in the seller's fact sheet on R-values. Higher R-values mean greater insulating power. Click here to learn more.
Grand Rapids Pest Insulation
Terminix® Insulation Service utilizes Energy Star® qualified TAP (Thermal, Acoustical, Pest Control) Insulation. This cellulose insulation complements our Pest Control Plan while increasing your home's heating and cooling efficiency. We serve all of West Michigan, including Grand Rapids and Holland.